Menu
cquin
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Landline phone

Can I phone another virgin landline anytime for any length of time free?  If no, what are the restrictions please?

Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline phone

All landlines are treated the same, no matter what telco the receiving party uses.

What core call plan are you on? Talk Weekends, Talk Evenings & Weekends or Talk Unlimited/Talk Unlimited Extra

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
RapsUK
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i asked the same question the answer i got was pants no good to anyone ... a straight forward yes or no would have done
Im not saying im the best but im in the top one
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there cquin and RapsUK, 

Calls to Virgin Media land lines, are no different to calls to any other line provider. 

They will only be free according to your Talk Plan. 

For example, if you are on our Talk Weekend package then you'll be able to make calls of up to 60 minutes any time on a Saturday or Sunday. 

If you're on our Talk Unlimited plan, then they'll be free at any time of the day for up to 60 minutes, however hang up and redial before 60 minutes and you'll won't get charged. 

These free calls will apply to any 01, 02 or 03 numbers, and will also include calls to Virgin Media Mobile phones.

For more information on Talk plans there is a break down of inclusive calls across all of our Talk Plans on the following page http://store.virginmedia.com/phone/compare-fibre-optic/index.html 

I sure hope this helps. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos