Menu
Cazz22
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Landline not working

Checked everything still not working, gonna phone vm tomorrow thank you everyone.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Landline not working

Usually once the problem has been fixed you just need to give them a ring and they will credit you for the period you have been without service.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos

All Replies
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm sure they will be able to get the fault logged and fixed for you.

You can also check your online account as it will show if there are any known issues that would affect your service.  Just login and choose the service status option.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Cazz22
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks everyone for your information, been in touch with VM engineers coming on Thursday. So haven't had land line phone for over a week hope I don't get charged for it xx
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Usually once the problem has been fixed you just need to give them a ring and they will credit you for the period you have been without service.

-

0 Kudos