Menu
DJ90
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Landline not working

For a while now my Landline has not been working. I can't make or receive calls and also there is noise on the line.

After a very frustrating phone call were I couldn't get through to a human, to report to the problem, I tried asking for help from your Twitter account. I have checked on your website and there are no problems in my area, regarding phones. Also I tried running one of your tests, but it keeps getting to 99% done and just stays there and doesn't finish doing the test.

Any help you can give would be very much appreciated

Thanks

Daniel 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline not working

Hi Daniel,

You have come to the right place and we appreciate you letting us know about this.

I have tested your line and I'm unable to find any faults in the area which could be causing this so I would like to arrange for one of our engineers to visit your property to investigate this further.

I'm just going to pop you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos