Menu
Iainro
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Landline not working

Cannot make or receive calls, so cannot contact Virgin on 150 number. The 0345 number on the Website doesn't work either. There is no e-mail address with which to contact Virgin and they're not taking engineer bookings from the Website at the moment. What on earth can I do?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline not working

Hi Iainro

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your landline recently.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this and we're not detecting any errors with the line from our end at the moment. Have you been able to test your handset at all? By trying an alternate handset or your handset on an alternate line?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Iainro
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've tried from another handset but with the same result. I managed eventually to get through to the service department which has booked an engineer for January 10th.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HEy Iainro

Thanks for the response, I feel an engineer appointment is best in this situation as you've tested your handset alreadyMan Happy.

I'd love to hear how the appointment goes and I'll be here should you need any additional assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos