Menu
karriejay
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Landline not working

Landline isn't working....no idea when it stopped, last used sometime yesterday. Tried tio make call around 2pm which is when I discovered line was silent. Servuce Status says no problems, tried to run the test 3 times but each time it stops at 99% "because it was taking longer than it should"!!  I cannot afford to call Virgin on my mobile as it will cost 25p per minute & from past experience it will be a long call. There are obviously problems with Virgin landlines as other people on the Forum have similar faults.

I have checked the phone connections etc, nothing wrong my end a-part from a dead landline.

I did another online swervice test & this time it was completed vbut the answer was :

Our tests didn't find the cause of your problem

We didn't find an obvious problem with your equipment or services.

.....so I am still non the wiser as why I have a faulty landline.

0 Kudos
karriejay
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline not working

Landline suddenly came back to life!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline not working

HI karriejay

Sorry to learn about the problems with your phone line, the inconvenience you've recently experience isn't something we want for you although I'm really glad to hear that the line is working again, thanks for taking the time to let us know.

If there's anything else we're able to help with moving forward, you know where to find us.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos