Menu
Highlighted
LeoVK
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Landline not working

Hi. My landline has not been working for at least a week now. I’ve tried a couple of phones in the socket to test it, but just completely dead with no dial tone.

If someone tries to phone me, they hear a ringtone at their end as if the line is live, but nothing comes through to me at all.

Could somebody please help to arrange an engineer visit?

Thanks,
Leo.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline not working

Hi LeoVK,

Welcome to the community. Smiley Happy

I am sorry to hear that your landline isn't working right now.  I have carried out a line status check remotely and no error has been detected.  Given you have checked another handset already I will be happy to go ahead and arrange for an engineer to call round.  I will pop the details in a private message for you.  Look for the  above. 

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline not working

Hi LeoVK

Thanks for coming back to Craig in your PM to confirm the line is all now working Smiley Happy

In relation to your other question in the PM about the V6 upgrade, if this doesn't work for you then if you can get in touch with our teams via Webchat or on the phone they would be able to put in a work around for you.

On an unrelated note, I’ve been trying to sign up for the £20 V6 Box upgrade using this link https://keepup.virginmedia.com/box-swap-v6 , but no matter what I do it won’t recognise my account/address details

You can contact them via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat for any billing or package related queries where they can clear security with you.

Webchat can be contacted via the site online and you can speak to them if you prefer this option by choosing the Chat Online option:

E.G-Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Let us know how this goes Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos