Menu
jdj0017
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Landline not working, junction box left open, and cable left run across garden with terminal exposed

We had Virgin installed on Friday 2 October for broadband, phone and TV. However, the landline was not tested at the time (thanks to the installer running late, my partner had to take the afternoon to see him finish the works as I had to leave the house, so she had presumed the equipment was working when he left), and still does not work. He also provided a 'temporary' fix for the cable (just left running across the garden), and we were told that Virgin would contact us about another engineer coming out to fix this - which hasn't happened. I've also since noticed that the external junction box is all open and exposing the connection to the house, and the connection from the street is exposed too.

We've tried contacting Virgin through phone, but got nowhere - any help / advice most welcomed! I certainly can't say I'm impressed with the service so far!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline not working, junction box left open, and cable left run across garden with terminal ...

Hi jdj0017

Welcome to the Community, I'm massively sorry to learn about the problem you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment. 

I've been able to check your account and can see that action has been planned to get this resolved, I've sent you information regarding this in a private message. You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos