Menu
Lynn_A1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Landline not working for 24 hours +

Our landline stopped working yesterday morning so I  checked the line repeatedly with Virgin's diagnostic tools which said there was no problem , I then re checked some hours later and it said they were working on a problem with the line so I left it and expected it to be corrected at the estimated time of 20:44 .

23:00 still no phone service however the diagnostic tool said our line was fine. It has been the same story through til now. I have unplugged and reconnected all our phones/lines to no avail and now know of other people in out street with the same problem. Very sorry but I refuse to use my mobile to ring virgin and as usual all online advisors are busy.

Could I please get help sorting this out as this is a phone used by a disabled person if they have an emergency.

Regards

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline not working for 24 hours +

The Forum Team can take several days to respond to posts here, as this is primarily an information sharing site.

I will try & get it prioritised

@ForumTeam Please respond, as a disabled customer is involved.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Please remove the "Helpful Answer" you have just tagged the thread with, or the forum guys may think this issue is resolved. Thanks.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lynne_A1

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently.

I've located your account using your forum details and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Lynn_A1
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you  Craig for your quick response. I have replied to your message. Our's is not the only phone not working there are a few other peoples phones not working in our street also. 

Many thanx 

0 Kudos