Menu
FerretDragon
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Landline not working - can't call up to get assistance.

Our landlane isn't connecting to our phone for some reason - our ancient phone was displaying linecord error today so we unplugged it from the extension and plugged it straight into the wall...still no connection, ah well the phone is dying anyway we thought - so we purchase a new one...same error. If anyone tries to ring us it rings on their end not on ours obviously no answer either as we can't answer it...if we try to use it we get line cord error and no dial tone at all...I would phone virgin but  - kind of need my phone for that. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline not working - can't call up to get assistance.

Hello FerretDragon,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your telephone line.

I have located your account to run a line test and I would like to send one of the team out to take a look at this for you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

FerretDragon
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can someone help please? I replied to the PM but have had no reply back all day Smiley Sad 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello FerretDragon,

Just to let you know that I have replied to your private message Smiley Happy

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

FerretDragon
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Replied! Smiley Happy
0 Kudos