Menu
Katykit
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Landline no dial tone

My landline has had no dial tone for weeks now, I thought my phone was broke so bought new one..still same problem. When I receive an incoming call the phone rings but when answered all I hear is the ringing out tone.I have tried to chat online but can never get through, can someone from Virginmedia help please?I have done the troubleshooting suggested. Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline no dial tone

HI Katykit

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently.

I've been able to locate your account using your Community information to take a closer look and run some tests on the line, we're seeing no issues from our end at the moment though.

As you've tested a new handset, I'd like to arrange for someone to come and take a closer look at this, if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline no dial tone

Hi Katykit

Thanks for confirming the appointment, we'd love to hear how it goes.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos