Menu
Kiewalsh
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Landline no dial tone

Good morning,

I had my landline/internet and tv installed 2 days ago, since then I have tried my brand new phone and an old phone also, but have no dial tone on either of them. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline no dial tone

Are you sure you are plugging them into a Virgin socket and not an old BT socket?

So long as you have that right and there's no tone you'll need an engineer's visit.  You can either wait around here for a member of the Forum Team to respond (could be days) or if you have access to another phone, call the fault in on 0345 454 1111.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Kiewalsh
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes deffinatly the Virgin Socket as the old BT one is in a different room. Thanks for your help, will give them a call asap.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kiewalsh

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to hear about the problems with your phone service lately.

I've located your account to take a closer look at this and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which youi can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos