Menu
Moregore
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Landline issues and a lost number

My full package was installed 2 weeks ago. I have a dial tone which is constant even when trying to dial. No calls into the landline either. After losing the will to live trying to call the 'help'line several times I finally got through today. It appears that virgin have lost my phone number and assigned another- but won't tell me what it is. They are trying to blame sky- which is unfair . On expressing my frustration I was cut off. I can only assume it was deliberate as vm haven't called back - despite checking that they had my mobile number in case the call was lost. I am not going to attempt another call. Instead I will write. I want my phone number back and the line repaired within two weeks or I will take stronger action. If anyone has advice on how to get some decent customer service please let me know. I have a poor mobile signal at home and depend on my landline for emergencies and for elderly relatives to be able to contact me.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline issues and a lost number

Hi Moregore

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your phone line lately.

So I can take a closer look at this from our end for you, would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you and getting this sorted.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos