Menu
williegarvin
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Landline is not working

Hi,

On Friday my wife received a phone call on her mobile from a friend to say that they couldn't get through on our landline.

She thanked her for letting us know & said goodbye & hung up.

My wife picked up the handset & sure enough there is no dialling tone.

I then checked all three handsets on the BT 3510 Trio system & there was no dialling tone on any of these handsets.

So I set to & changed all three sets of rechargeable batteries to make sure this wasn't the cause & it wasn't.

There is an error message on all three phones which says 'Please check the line cord' & I have done this & I cannot see a fault.

Today I have been online on the Virgin Media website & run the available phone test & Virgin comes back to me & says that there is no fault showing. Please can you tell me how I proceed from here.

Cheers,

Mick Batey 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline is not working

Hi williegarvin

I'm sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your telephone service, I've located your account to take a closer look at this and can see you've spoken with the team who arranged for an engineer to come and take a closer look.

I hope the appointment went well and your service is now working as it should? If not, get in touch and we'll take a look at this for you as soon as possible.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos