Menu
kvs
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Landline hasn't worked for 7 years

Absolutely disgusted with the service from Virgin Media. I haven't had a consistently working phone line for 7 years. I think the longest it has ever worked has been a few weeks and even then, intermittently.

A few years ago, I gave up trying to get it fixed, but now, I'm trying again. I do pay for the monthly line rental, after all. More fool me.

An engineer was due to come yesterday between 1200-1800. I waited in. No-one turned up. I called "customer services" three times and was either cut off or fobbed off. Even the Virgin Media Twitter account didn't respond. This morning I rang again, and was told there was no record of the visit having been booked. Convenient.

Because I don't have a working landline I have to call from my mobile and because of the ridiculous automated system, it is costing ££ and way too much time, which is all adding to my frustration.

Don't suppose this forum can do anything to help, but I need to vent my frustration as I am SICK of this company and their pathetic service. Mostly though, I'd just like a working phone line. The phone line for which I pay. Is that too much to ask in 2017?

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline hasn't worked for 7 years

Hi kvs,

I am sincerely sorry to hear about the continued faults experienced with your telephone service.

I can see that an engineer appointment has been arranged for you.

I've sent you a private message so that we can confirm the date/time.

Speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Jenny7
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline hasn't worked for 7 years

Hello sorry to hear about the terrible customer service you have had.I have had the phone and internet for ten years and was told often I needed a phone with my internet then found out this was lies and untrue.I have now finished my contract as I suggest you do the same and go with BT I have a phone and internet that works alot better then virgin.customer service is available 24 hours a day and they send you texts and see how the service is to you to.excellent service all round .I would never go back to virgin again after the rubbish internet and customer service. Thos
0 Kudos