Menu
spears8471
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Landline hasn't been working for over a month now.

My landline hasn't been working for over a month now. I've had two Engineers come (the last being last Friday - 10 April). Neither of them could fix it and nothing has happened since. The first one said a re-pull was required so I re-booked the fault for this to be done last Friday. When the Engineer arrived he hadn't come to do a re-pull, he just did exactly what the first Engineer had done about 3 weeks previous - what a complete waste of both yours and my time. His conclusion was the same - a re-pull was required. He went away & nothing has happened since. To say I am not happy is an understatement!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline hasn't been working for over a month now.

HI Spears8471

I'm really sorry for the continued problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently, I've located your account and can see that action has been planned for another member of the team to take a closer look. 

I can also see that some work has been carried out on the external line local to you recently, so the appointment should go better this time. 

We'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos