Menu
KalaiUthay
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Landline has stopped working over a month ago

Hi,

I wish to have an engineer visit us at their earliest convenience; we've been without a landline for over 6 weeks now.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline has stopped working over a month ago

HI KalaiUthay

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service a the moment. 

I've located your account to take a closer look at your account and run some tests on the line from our end for you, we're not detecting any errors at the moment though. Have you been able to test your handset at all? By trying an alternate handset or your handset on an alternate line? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
KalaiUthay
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We have tried a different handset and the phone line is still not working. Please send an engineer as soon as possible. We have been paying for our phone line for over five months without having the phone service available, please also look into giving us our money back. Looking forward to your reply.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi KalaiUthay

Thanks for getting back to me, I've sent you information regarding an appointment in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

As for the credit, we can only credit for the time you've let us know you've been without the service. Which was your first message here a month ago, as there's been no response since we last spoke then there's nothing that we can credit at the moment. 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos