Menu
Johnboi86
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Landline handset

I recently had a Virgin Media package installed, I was given a BT handset by a friend to use with the landline but I am not receiving any signal on the phone when everything is connected. 

Is is this just down to the handset being a BT product or could it be a problem with the landline itself?

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline handset

BT Handset should work perfectly well in a cable landline. If it works on another landline then call faults.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline handset

Hi Johnboi86

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone service at the moment.

I'd like to take a closer look at the line from our end but I've not been able to accurately locate your account unfortunately. So that I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to getting this resolved.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos