Menu
Superuser
Superuser
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Landline fault

My landline has been playing up since yesterday.  On incoming calls the phone doesn't ring, I hear a brief bleep and if I pick up the call is there and I can talk to the caller.   It isn't a fault with our equipment as I have tried a different handset.

Last time this happened it turned out to be a network fault of some sort.  Can this be investigated please.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline fault

Hey Graham

I'll get right on it for you Smiley Happy

I'll pop back to you on a pm. As a SU on the forums I know you have run the pertinent checks we would have asked our customers and I know you have in turn offered this as supportive advice yorself so look out for my pm lovely it's winging it's way to you Smiley Happy

Cheers

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

There was a network error that was fixed late this afternoon and the phone worked briefly.  Now it is dead completely.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just to add I see I have been charged for the text replies to the message saying it was working, which it isn't.