Menu
Johnlad
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Landline fault (yet again)

No dial tone, can't make or receive calls. Annoying thing is that this problem happens regularly, this is probably the third or fourth time.

Booked an engineer visit at the end of last week - didn't bother turning up. So once again, paying for a service I don't have, well done Virgin.

0 Kudos
Johnlad
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline fault (yet again)

So I've booked another engineer for THIS Friday evening, I wonder if they'll bother turning up this time? Edge-of-the-seat stuff and no phone for over a week.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline fault (yet again)

Hi Johnlad

I'm really sorry to learn about the problem you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment. Fingers crossed this gets resolved as soon as possible.

As you've had trouble with your last appointment, I'd like to check your account to ensure everything is at it should be for this Friday Man Happy. To allow me to do so, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? 

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Look forward to hearing from you

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos