Menu
Shecat
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Landline down

rang virgin to be told no fault on landline i said no ring tone dead as a dodo got copd plus a terminally ill mother who dont ring mobiles to be told ok next wednesday checked neighbours he has no dialling tone either any ideas 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline down

Hello Shecat,

Welcome to the community.

I have located your account and I can see a technician has already been booked so please let us know if you have any further issues.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Shecat
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hi rose b yes  but not till nxt wednesday with a terminally ill mother bit disgusting and seen as neighbours phone is the same 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Leave this with me Shecat I will try my best to get someone out earlier for you considering the circumstances. I'm very sorry that this was the earliest appointment you could get and this could very well turn out to be a fault in the area if your neighbour is also affected but I will be in touch once I have more news.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Shecat,

Just to let you know I have sent you a private message regarding your appointment so if you click on the purple envelope a the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos