Menu
sandal4
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Landline dead.

Landline down since early morning, area ref 12. Virgin media test stops at 99per cent, i.e. not completing.Phoned help number and got a runaround the Wrekin..Help,how to speak to a human  or correct number to contact engineer would be great.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline dead.

Hi sandal4,

Really sorry to hear about the fault concerning the landline.

I've located your account and can see that an engineer appointment has been arranged for you.

Let me know if I can help with anything more.

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
sandal4
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help. We are anticipating a visit from an engineer today 8-4 ,is this correct? We seem to have two appointments, one for today, and one on the 29th, which is totally unacceptable in view of our age . We need our landline!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No problem sandal4,

How bizarre!

I've sent you a private message so that we can chat about this some more.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
sandal4
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

d is 81 Re: Landline dead.

It is strange, especially  as the reference  number for today's date is 10788657 and for the 29th given as an earlier number, 10788654. I was hoping it was a change of heart, but then I am an optimist.  Getting less so by the minute though, no sign of any engineer and it's 3.15pm.Apart from the fact that we are paying for a service that we are not getting, my husband is 81 and not well. We really and truly depend on our phone and the thought of having to wait another ten days for help is not a happy one. Is there any way of asking for priority?. Thanks for your reply by the way.

0 Kudos