Menu
Lesley40
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Landline Phone Issues

Box on our estate changed back in May/June 16.  Since then our landline has been intermittent.  The engineer came 26/08 and got it up & running - he confirmed that they'd been have problems with this new box.  Its been less than 4 weeks with a very crackly line and unable to receive incoming calls. Engineer came on Tuesday and after an hour, got us onto the best line he could, but said it was a network issue and would report it .  Now we have no bloody phone at all.  I'm really disappointed - we;ve been a long time customer of Virgin Media - and have always received excellent service. does anyone else have this issue in the GU17 area?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline Phone Issues

Hi Lesley40

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your phone line recently.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end, I can see that an issue in your local area has been resolved although there are no specific details about a box so I'm guessing that is more local to you rather than an issue affecting your entire area.

I've run some tests on the line from our end too, we're not detecting any issues though. I'd like to arrange for a senior engineer to come and take a closer look if you're available.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos