Menu
DeborahCampbell
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Landline Number Suddenly Changed

My landline number has suddenly changed from the one I have had for over 6 years. Dialing out shows a completely different number and I'm no longer receiving calls on my number.

How could this happy and how can I get my number back?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline Number Suddenly Changed

Hi there DeborahCampbell, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your number has suddenly changed. 

I've taken a look at things this end and to be honest with you I can't see any reason for this, so I believe you may be experiencing a crossed line. 

I'd now like to book a technician to call out and investigate this further, in order to get things back to how they should be. So I'll send you a private message in order to get things moving. Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline Number Suddenly Changed

Hi there DeborahCampbell, 

Just thought I'd check in to see if you've been able to view the private message I sent you on Thursday evening, as I've not had a reply. 

Should you wish for me to book a technician to call out please let me know so I can get this arranged. 

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos