Menu
Paddy3116
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Landline Number Changed with NO Warning

For the last week i have been receiving calls at all hours of the day numerous times a day - a fax machine calling. When i tried to dial out i had the annoying fax machine noise (bad flash backs to the 80's-90's) when i finally got a tone i rang my mobile only to realise my landline number has changed!

No warning no nothing! Terrible service. As usual trying to get hold of any assistance is like pulling teeth! 

I want my original number back ASAP - this number is what i have given out & by changing it with no notice i may have missed hundreds of calls! 

Please contact me URGENTLY regarding getting this resolved.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline Number Changed with NO Warning

Hi Paddy3116

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your phone service at the moment. 

I've located your account to take a closer look at this from our end, we're not detecting any errors with the line from our end at the moment. Are you still hearing any noise or crackling on the line at all? 

I'd also like to check the number you're seeing as active on your line at the moment, I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline Number Changed with NO Warning

Most likely another connection error at the local street cabinet by an 'engineer'.

********** SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - 70Mbit Service ***********

Electron
0 Kudos