Menu
stuart0001
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Landline Not Working

My land line is not working.

On my handset there is a sort of clicking but no dial tone. If I dial into it using my mobile, I hear ringing on my mobile but nothing on land line & never goes to voice-mail, just keeps ringing.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Landline Not Working

Hi Stuart0001

I'm massively sorry to learn about the problems with your phone line, I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the line from our end for you.

We're seeing some issues with the line and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look if you're available. I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we'll talk soon.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Landline Not Working

Hi Stuart0001

I'm massively sorry to learn about the problems with your phone line, I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the line from our end for you.

We're seeing some issues with the line and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look if you're available. I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we'll talk soon.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos