Menu
dhairbus
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Landline Not Working Again - Not Impressed

Last fault took 10 days for engineer (sorry Craig but intervention through the forum should not be required) This time it's 5 days, still not good enough especially as the previous fault was VM induced at the street box (pin connection ?). Same again - it is not my equipment I feel that whenever some-one works on a street box something gets "disturbed".

VM get you act together.  I had a credit of £3:30 for 10 days loss of service -that is not compensation for poor performance. SLA of 3 days should be put in place. BT may be the way to go.

Dark Knight
0 Kudos
dhairbus
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline Not Working Again - Not Impressed

For info it has worked for 2 week since last fault.
Dark Knight
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi dhairbus

Apologies again for the continued problems you're experiencing with your phone line, as mentioned in my previous reply, I'd love to take a closer look at this to see how I can help although if that's not something you want then that's not a problemMan Happy

We'd love to hear how the appointment goes and apologies again for the inconvenience you're experiencing with your service.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

dhairbus
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig
Just had conversation with Customer Services(wow I actually talked to a person in UK) to explain my dissatisfaction mainly to get escalation to management). Appreciate your offer of support but my point is the "Forum" or Customer Services should not be necessary to get the sort of service that should be the norm. I sympathise with the engineers that have to face the customer. Sometimes the only way to get improvement is to escalate complaints.
Liberty Group = "It’s our responsibility to continue to invest in our network, deliver outstanding service...."
Perhaps "maybe think about delivering a better service" would be more accurate.
Have a nice day.
Dark Knight
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update dhairbus

I'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

dhairbus
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Engineer fixed in 10 minutes. Connection at the street box again. Wires don't disconnect themselves. Come on VM get it together.
Dark Knight
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi dhairbus,

Thanks for updating us on the appointment.

I'm really sorry your cable keeps getting disconnected, I can understand how frustrating that must be!

If you get any more trouble with this, let me know and we'll escalate it further for you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out