Menu
SolarCycles
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Landline Not Active

I switched over to VM from BT on Tuesday but there was problems and a delay in transferring my landline number over. As of yet my landline number hasn't been transferred over, how long should this generally take?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline Not Active

Hi there SolarCycles, 

I'm really sorry to hear that your number hasn't yet ported over to us, I've had a quick look at the account and can see that you've spoken to the webchat team who have confirmed that the port is in process. 

From the date of order it can take up to 14 days to port a number over - The line must still be active with the other supplier in order for us to port the number to us. 

Should you require any further information on this, please just ask and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

Cheers, and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

SolarCycles
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I'm still waiting, I did receive a call from CS a few days ago and it appears there's been a **bleep** up along the line as someone had me down as having my line with Sky when in actual fact it's with BT. Hopefully it's all been sorted now and it's just a matter of time now,
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for taking the time to let us know SolarCycles

We'll be here if for any reason the landline isn't activated soon, sorry again for the inconvenience you've experienced.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos