Menu
Superuser
Superuser
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Landline Install - Engineer No Show

Having agreed a new bundle with Customer Relations about 10 days ago, I had an appointment to install my landline yesterday, Friday 22 April, between 1pm and 6pm.

The engineer was a no show, without any prior warning.

The new bundle also includes an upgrade of broadband from 70Mb to 100Mb. Interestingly, this new speed was available first thing yesterday. I thought this was only possible if the order has been completed by the engineer attending and installing my landline?

Having had the landline previously, more than ten years ago, the physical telephone socket is still here but presumably needs re-connecting at the cabinet?

Can you please investigate and explain what has happened here and identify what needs doing?

I am posting from my Virgin Media broadband so my customer credentials should be available to you but please advise if you need anything further.

Regards, Ernie.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline Install - Engineer No Show

Hi Ernie_C

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems with your phone line installation, I've been able to locate your account and take a look from our end. 

The order has been completed on your account so I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look. I'll send you information regarding that in a private message. 

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline Install - Engineer No Show

Thanks, @Craig_D, I have responded to your PM.