Menu
Shr0omtunes
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Landline Gone Dead for the 2nd time this month

Some weeks back my landline went dead.  I joined this forum to find that others were having the same problem and great difficulty in getting it sorted.  My line eventually returned, after some time, I don't think I was compensated in anyway for the loss of my landline for a week.  Now the line has gone again, what on earth is going on?  It says on the website, to call 150 on your landline, well you can't if you don't have a landline and I'm not spending a over the odds to call Virgin from my mobile.  So can someone help get this landline back up and working please?  It took sometime for the last problem to be rectified as the fault was not picked up, do Virgin rely on people reporting faults? or do they have any kind of system that alerts to faults on the system? If so then this surely isn't working.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline Gone Dead for the 2nd time this month

Hello Shr0omtunes,

Thanks for posting in the community and I'm sorry to learn that you're experiencing issues with your telephone line.

I have tested the line and I'm unable to find any faults in the area which could be causing this so I would like to arrange for one of our engineers to take a look at this for you.

I'm just going to send you a private with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos