Menu
AlanWinta2
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Landline Dead

Hi,

Have woken up today to find my landline is dead. It was only installed on the 9th of March! Your website test page brings me to this page:

Oops something's broken 

We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted

This part of the site isn't working at the moment, but it'll be up and running again soon. Please come back and try again later.

Other parts of the site might work as normal, so try using the links below to help you find what you want.

And your help pages tell me to call you on my phone using 150....... HOW???? The line is dead!!!

There is only one phone socket in the house so I ca't try plugging it into anything else. 

I've just moved to Virgin from SKY - so far I've had the V6 boxes loosing connectivity and now the phone line is dead..... I may back out of this contract (my rights within 14 days) and go back to SKY. Not impressed so far VIRGN

Please help

Thanks

Alan

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline Dead

Hi AlanWinta2,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your landline.

I've run diagnostics on your line and everything is looking clear on this end. I'd like to arrange for a technician to check this out for you.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos