Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3 (54 Views)

Landline Dead; non-Virgin Phone

Landline dead for over a week.  Did the on-line check and it said there was no fault found, however that is not correct.  Don't have a virgin phone.  Bought another phone to try - line still dead; no outgoing or incoming calls.  Rang my number, and although ring tone sounded, the phone doesn't ring.  Also, my phone normally goes to answerphone after a couple of rings and it didn't.

Hope this is the right place to report it. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3 (41 Views)

Re: Landline Dead; non-Virgin Phone

Hi Tambourine

My apologies you have been having this issue with your landline and many thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about this on the community. A warm welcome to the forums.

it looks like we need to send an engineer to you to resolve this for you.

In order for us to look into this further for you I'm going to send you a PM that you can find in the envelope on the top right where we can confirm details with you.

If you could pop back to me on this, that would be great!

Karen_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3 (34 Views)

Re: Landline Dead; non-Virgin Phone

Hi Tambourine

I’ve just dropped a reply back to your pm confirming the details of the appointment we have booked for you.

If you need anything else from us please just let us know and keep us posted on how the tech appointment goes Smiley Very Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos