Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4 (99 Views)

Land phone off again.........12/08/17

I DONT BELIEVE THIS............MY LANDPHONE HAS GONE OFF AGAIN!

and wait for it...........I DONT USE A MOBILE.

HP21 9DS area

HELPPPPPP

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4 (95 Views)

Re: Land phone off again.........12/08/17

P.S..... I am totally cut off from all emergency services just now as I DO NOT USE A MOBILE PHONE.

I cannot contact anyone via pc and when I go to the help page I get this message.....' Oh, crikey. We can't find that page '

So what am I supposed to do?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4 (55 Views)

Hi jooli, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue with the Landline Smiley Sad 

I have just responded to your other thread here: How do I get any answers from Virgin media.

We are a Community Forum and whilst we try and answer your posts asap, sometimes there is a delay. As you posted after 4pm on Saturday, we've picked this up at the earliest possible time. 

Going forward, please make sure you are only posting on one thread about your issue. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick to that one so all the information can be kept in the same place Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4 (32 Views)

Hi Kath,
No, I want to let everyone know they are not alone and that there are many unfortunate people like me who are cut off from the world if we don't have a land-phone. Remember older people are not all computer literate and don't use mobiles either so it is important that we have access to emergency services at all times. I am not happy that VIRGIN MEDIA is not a 24/7 service like BT. If I had known I would never have changed and am considering going back to them. My family have always been BT customers and never in my life have I known the land-phones to be unavailable at any time.
0 Kudos