Menu
joeletaxi
Joining in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Land line

Hi, further to my previous post. I have tried all the other extensions and changed them around. Crackling noise on all of them and no dial tone.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Land line

Hi joeltaxi

Apologies again for the inconvenience you're experiencing with your telephone servcice recently.

I wanted to let you know that I've responded to the initial thread you've created regarding this issue, which you can view by [clicking here]

We're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
joeletaxi
Joining in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi

thanks for your response. I've tried switching the handsets and connecting to another jack. No improvement .

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Joeletaxi

Thanks for getting back to me, I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi joeltaxi

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me, I'd love to hear how it goes.

Craig

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Joeltaxi

Thanks for getting back to me ,I'm sorry to hear that the engineer wasn't able to resolve the issue on site.

I've checked your account and can see that action has been planned for a crew to come and complete some external work, which should resolve these issues.

I'd love to hear how that goes.

Craig

0 Kudos
joeletaxi
Joining in
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi again

As we will be unable to be present when the proposed work is to be carried out, it would be helpful to know what the external work entails.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Joeltaxi

Thanks for the response, the notes on your account suggest that around 35m of cable local to your cabinet needs replacing. So they'll be in your street on the date but don't need access to your property by default.

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Craig

0 Kudos
joeletaxi
Joining in
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

Will this mean digging up my path/driveway etc? If so,will the workmen restore it as was?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi joeletaxi

Potentially yes, but they won't do anything like that without your permission if they need to dig up private property. 

And to answer your question, yes they will restore any land dug up to resolve these issues.

Look forward to hearing how it goes,

Craig

0 Kudos