Menu
Bigt01
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Land line phone no dialing tone,

Land line Phone has had no dialing  tone since Friday 8th Sept unable to contact Virgin by Phone!!!

I have done a run test but it get's 99% and stops!!! have checked service status and it says that all is well !!! any ideas please !!!!!! 

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Land line phone no dialing tone,

Hi Bigt01,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to learn you're without a landline at the moment.

I have tested the line and it's showing blocked so before I arrange for a technician I'd just like to confirm whether you've tried another handset in the Virgin Media socket?

Hope to hear from you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Bigt01,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to learn you're without a landline at the moment.

I have tested the line and it's showing blocked so before I arrange for a technician I'd just like to confirm whether you've tried another handset in the Virgin Media socket?

Hope to hear from you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Bigt01
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

High Rose , Yes  I have tried another phone with the same outcome no dial tone !!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bigt01,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I have replied to your message regarding an engineer booking so you should find this if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Cezbennett
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mine has been exactly the same as your and from the same date, it started off by me getting wrong calls from people dialing numbers no where close to mine, and when I rang my mobile from my landline, it was not my landline number that came up?? When I rang virgin the automated voice said there was a problem and it was being dealt with? Then 2 days later there wasn't even a dial tone! I have tried to contact virgin through my mobile and I'm always kept waiting and told I will have to be on my mobile for over ten minutes, I have 2 small children and do not have time to sit on a phone, on the off chance it will be 10 mins, I have brought a new phone incase my other one was broke but the new has no dial tone either? I really need an engineer to come.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cezbennett,

Just to let you know I have replied to your message here.

Thanks

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos