Menu
Just joined
Message 1 of 3 (37 Views)

Land line not working.

Hi - Had a card put through the door Friday saying work was being done in my area and to expect no service for up to four hours. Went to work - everything seemed ok when I got in but went to use the landline this morning and there was no dial tone just a loud electronic buzzing noise. Assuming this was since the 'work' was done as have not tried to use it before now. Need the phone today as waiting on selling a house.Tried the online test and it gets to 99% and then just sticks there with no other response. Help please.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3 (33 Views)

Re: Land line not working.

Hi googeju,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your landline.

I've run diagnostics on your line and I can see an issue that will require a technician to fix. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3 (28 Views)

Re: Land line not working.

Hi Juliet,

Thanks for the details!

I've booked you in tomorrow (Tuesday 20th) between 8am - 12pm.

You might receive a text confirming this appointment on the mobile number provided you don't need to reply to the text if you wish to keep the visit booked as sometimes this can accidentally cancel the appointment. Please remember that someone over the age of 18 will need to be present for the full duration of the visit.

If for any reason you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment please either:

• PM our team and either myself or my colleagues will help.
• Call 150 from your Virgin Media landline or 03454541111 from any other phone.
• Visit My Virgin Media
• Reply to the confirmation text message

Let me know how the appointment goes! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos