Menu
KateandRick
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Land line not working over 1 month

I reported a fault, and the engineer turned up on 21st May, he said it was not at our home but somewhere in the road. He said we would hear in about 2 weeks.

If they need to dig up the line they will need permission from our neighbour as the wires are on their land. They have heard nothing either.

We have now been without a phone for over 4 weeks, it will be 5 weeks on Saturday, 25th June, our hospital and doctors surgery has this number I hope they haven't called!

I want a rebate on the land line costs and I want this resolved or at least some contact from Virginmedia saying it is in hand??!!

Very frustrated at this totally unacceptable customer service

Richard Holt

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Land line not working over 1 month

Hi KateandRick

I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service lately.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you, I can see that the construction team have a request raised for work to be carried out soon.

I'll send you information regarding the appointment in a private message just in case you're not aware, you can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

As for the credits for your service, we'll certainly look into it when the issue is resolved as we don't expect you to pay for a service you're not receiving.

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
KateandRick
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Land line not working over 1 month

Thank you Craig for your ongoing support
0 Kudos