Menu
lancelot
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

LINE RENTAL SAVER

Hi,

I didn't get any notification this year from Virgin to take advantage of the yearly Line Rental Saver offer, which I have taken out in previous years. Is this something Virgin have dropped?

Having been a telecential/ntl customer before Virgin took over I think I can call myself a long-standing customer, but spiralling costs, year on year, are making me seriously consider cancelling my contract.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: LINE RENTAL SAVER

Yes it is still available.

http://store.virginmedia.com/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/line-rent...

Ring 150, take the option for "change your services" then "phone" & you should find an option to renew. The service is totally automated.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
lancelot
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, Nodrogd. Sorry for the delay in reply..

0 Kudos
lancelot
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Have tried to get through but LINE RENTAL SAVER option was given once, then it disappeared. Have tried unsuccessfully on a number of occasions afterwards to no avail. VIRGIN - absolutely useless. Couldn't organize a tea party in a temperance hall.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi lancelot

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting this sorted, I'd recommend calling through and opting to speak to our customer service team who can sort this with you over the phone right away.

As you likely know, you can get through on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other.

We'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Braby
Dialled in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

As it happens I got a letter last week inviting me to renew my Line Rental Saver. On that they give 0800 519 6958 as the number to ring to do this. That's not a number I've seen before so possibly it is a direct route. On the other hand it may just take you into the same 150 log jam by a different route; I haven't got the energy to find out.

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I believe that 0800 number is an automated service for adding Line Rental Saver to your account.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos