Menu
william85b
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

LANDLINE VOICEMAIL ASSISTANCE PLEASE

Callers unable to leave voicemail. Need help with this matter urgently!!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: LANDLINE VOICEMAIL ASSISTANCE PLEASE

Welcome to the forum.  A bit of advice - posting the same issue multiple times will not get the Forum Team to answer your query any more quickly.  In can take a day or two for them to get to posts.  If you require urgent assistance then you would be better off phoning in and reporting the fault.

The numbers to ring are 150 free from a VM mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone (chargeable as standard UK landline phone no.).

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: LANDLINE VOICEMAIL ASSISTANCE PLEASE

Hi Williamb85

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your Voicemail service at the moment.

I've located your account to take a closer look and can see your voicemail service is in a state of pending install at the moment, I'd expect it to be working in the next 24 hours.

If that's not the case, get in touch here and I'll take a closer look at this from our end for you again.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos