Menu
susimape
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

LANDLINE NOT WORKING

Hi.

My landline has not been working since Friday 27/01 and I have had to try and report the fault from other peoples houses and by mobile.

The problem I also have is that the virgin call staff continually lose me (or deliberately cut me off ?).

This is now beyond a joke after 4 attempts and I need my phone.

All connections are OK and have tried the test system.

I have also tried connecting other working phones, still dead, so it not me equipment.

Anyone else got the same problem?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: LANDLINE NOT WORKING

Hi susimape

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently.

I've taken a look at your account and run some tests on the line from our end, we're detecting some errors and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi susimape

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently.

I've taken a look at your account and run some tests on the line from our end, we're detecting some errors and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mbrown1
Settling in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I understand your frustration - this happens to me too frequently and in my case, the problem is always that an engineer has unplugged my cable from the box where everyone in the area is plugged into.

Unfortunately the only option is to book an engineer visit online - there will not be an available slot for several days.  The engineer will replug the cable in and apologise but cannot do anything to stop it happening again.  

Don't bother calling Virgin - I have tried that on other occasions when the issue occured and end up talking to someone in India who can do nothing other than read out the same slots that are available on the website.  

0 Kudos