Menu
Duncan100
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Keeping the same number on moving house

We have recently moved home locally. Previously, Virgin has moved the number with us. This way we have kept the same number for 30 years. This time the number has changed. How can we get it changed back - having checked, our old number is not in use.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Keeping the same number on moving house

Hi Duncan100

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone number at the moment. 

Have you moved provider when setting up your services in your new home or were you with Virgin at your previous address? 

I'd like to take a closer look at this either way, so could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Duncan100
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

We were with Virgin at the old house and took the account with us.

Duncan
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me Duncan

I've requested a member take a look at this with the information you've provided, it's likely they'll be in touch with you directly although if that doesn't happen over the next 10 working days, get in touch and I'll take a look at this from our end for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this issue has caused, we're looking forward to hearing how it goes.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Duncan100
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

Do you recall our exchange below? Thus far, I haven't had anyone come back to me. Any chance you could look into it for me?

Duncan
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Duncan

I am so sorry for the continued delay, I've contacted the management for the team responsible for getting in touch and I expect to hear back very soon.

I've also re-raised the request on an escalated level, so it's likely you'll hear from the team soon.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos