Menu
Ozzycrock
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

KMM26716296V59692L0KM Fault form

despite reporting that my landline was not connected on installation day (17/1/17) I still have no landline and no one has contacted me to explain why or to tell me when I will have a phone !

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: KMM26716296V59692L0KM Fault form

Hi Ozzycrock

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone service.

As m,entioned in our previous conversation, I've escalated this to our teams in your local area and I'd expect a member of the touch to be in touch when there's an update avaiable, I'd love to be able to get this resolved right away for you so apologies for the inconvenience this is causing.

We'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ozzycrock
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your response to my message, however it doesn't tell me how much longer I will be without a phone, or why I haven't been connected yet; more importantly who is getting the messages left for me when they dial my number and are asked to leave a message.

I don't want my personal message going astray!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ozzycrock

Thanks for the reply, I couldn't give you a date that we'd expect your phone service to work as we need to resolve the issues with the line, our intention is to get this resolved as soon as possible.

I've contacted the engineering manager again for you, I'd expect an update very soon.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing, we're looking forward to getting this issue resolved as soon as possible.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos