Menu
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Just signed up to Virgin Media - Caller Display included ??

I've just signed up to Virgin Media and was wondering if anyone can confirm whether Caller Display is included free of charge as other companies (such as BT, TalkTalk and EE) do ?

I did ask this question on the Live Chat, but the person wouldn't say one way or another and just referred me to Virgin Media customer services.  I did try calling them but gave up after 10 minutes on hold.

Thanks in advance

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just signed up to Virgin Media - Caller Display included ??

As per the "Calling Features" page on VM's website, Caller Display is an optional extra. Some people who have taken the larger bundles have phoned up & managed to wangle it as a free add-on, so its worth a try.

http://www.virginmedia.com/shop/phone/calling-features.html

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just signed up to Virgin Media - Caller Display included ??

Thanks for your reply and confirmation.

I'm on probably their most basic and cheapest package so I doubt they would include it as a free add-on then Smiley Sad

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos