Menu
Phoebe11
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Just joined VM and the landlind and TV are not working

Hi

We have just joined Virgin Media on 17th and my landline and TV aren't working now and I can't get any help via virgin chat. As I'm trying to let them know my landline and TV don't work and I don't really want to spend money on my mobile phone to ring them as my phone is pay as you go. There is no email to contact them too.  Can anyone please help?

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just joined VM and the landlind and TV are not working

HI Phoebe11

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your services at the moment, I've not been able to accurately locate your account to take a closer look at this. 

So I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we'll talk soon.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just joined VM and the landlind and TV are not working

Hi Phoebe

Thanks for confirming the appointment and for your contact information, we'd love to hear how it goes and we'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide