Menu
paulmyson
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just been phoned from india so rude!

Hi, just had a call from virgin india 0800 183 6403. I told him my father is very ill and we don't have time to watch much TV. He then tried to push me into upgrading my fathers account. I told him again we don't have time to watch TV has we are taking care of my father, at which point he just put the phone down on me. Very rude. I tried to ring back but will not let me get through. I've called 150 but no option to complain. This guy needs sacking, he said the call was being recorded so this rude guy can found out. I haven't got time to mess about calling again so can I e-mail my complaint. Thanks for anyone that will help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just been phoned from india so rude!

Hi paulmyson

I'm very sorry for the call you received recently, you can contact our team to make a complaint by visiting our [contact us[ page and selecting the 'Something Else' option at the bottom. 

I can also help to feed this back to our team, I'd just need to confirm some information to be able to do that. I've sent you a private message requesting that information, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI paulmyson

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me, I've located your account to note if regarding your experience and feed this situation back. 

Once more I'm massively sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, we'll be here if there's anything else we're able to assist with moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
paulmyson
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ok, many thanks. It was my mobile that was called not the landline. Please make sure that Asia sales team do not call us again. Thanks again.
0 Kudos