Menu
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Itemised unbilled calls ? - Does this show inclusive calls too ?

I've only recently been connected to Virgin Media (Thursday in fact) and was wondering if calls I make from my Virgin phone (in particular inclusive calls) will show in the 'Charges since last bill' section online ?

I'm wanting to keep an eye on calls made from the landline without having to wait until the monthly bill.

Thanks in advance

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Itemised unbilled calls ? - Does this show inclusive calls too ?

Bills will only show calls you have been charged for, not free or inclusive calls.

You can log into your MyVirgin Media account & see a list of chargeable calls you have made prior to your bill being issued (updated every 24 hours). Bills will not normally itemise calls under 50p unless you specifically opt for fully itemised billing.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Itemised unbilled calls ? - Does this show inclusive calls too ?

Thank you for your reply.

I've opted for fully itemised billing.  I had assumed inclusive calls would be shown (as with my previous provider BT).

Thanks for the confirmation.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos