Menu
brmate
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Is there a way to check all outgoing calls?

Hi,

Just a quick question, is there a way to view online all the outgoings that have been made from my landline?  I am wondering if there is a cross line, as we have just had the police around to say that there was an emergency call made from this house (yet the phone is never used).  I really would like to know if any other calls that are being made from my number, which are not appearing in the bill.

0 Kudos
munchkin104
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is there a way to check all outgoing calls?

Hi

First thing i would do is make sure the local police had the right address, we all know sometimes the police get this wrong like when they go to break down the local drug dealers door only to take out poor old Mrs Deakin the local church organists at daft o'clock, but all joking aside, first thing to do is get virgin to run a line test for you, they should pick up any abnormalities on the line, mostly all cross line problems originate at the exchange and they should be aware of any cross line problems in your area, as for calls being made whilst you are out ect they should show on your bill in the account section of your virgin home page, i am no expert on this but hope my input helps somewhat to resolve your problem, good luck and i hope all gets sorted to put your mind to rest quickly.

0 Kudos