Menu
bob8
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Is there a time limit to porting a BT landline number to existing Virgin line?

hi, I have both BT and Virgin landlines for several years.

I'm thinking of cancelling the BT line.  Is it still possible to port the number from BT to replace my Virgin landline number after all these years?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is there a time limit to moving BT landline number to existing old Virgin line?

Hi bob8,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the Community Forum. 

You may be able to port your BT number over to replace your Virgin landline number after all these years, but we will need to check a few things out first, in order to give you a definite answer.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the blue envelope at the top right of this page.

Speak soon.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is there a time limit to moving BT landline number to existing old Virgin line?

Hi bob8,

Just checking back with you as I haven't received a response from the private message I sent you. 

Please let me know if you would like for me to look into this for you.

Thank you.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
SCBagshaw
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I too would like to port my old BT number to my Virgin media account .. no point in having two communications into the house and office.

Did this issue every get resolved or responded too?

Cheers

Steve

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steve

Welcome to the Community, I'd recommend giving our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other so our team can check the availability of the number you're requestingMan Happy

I'd love to hear how you get on.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos