Menu
cheyene
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Is Engineer coming??

I have had problems with my phone for 3 weeks now, (since the storms) You couldn't hear the phone ringing. Number one engineer came out and did something to a box outside the property all seemed OK. the next morning the phone and ID box were not registering the incoming numbers, we had to wait a week for an engineer to come out. When number two engineer came, he went to the box at the top of the road, said that there needed to be a replacement part, and he would be back tomorrow (Today) we can no longer ring out or receive incoming calls. How do I check that number three engineer is coming out today as I can't ring 150?   Also could I put a claim in, as it has now been three weeks since our phone hasn't worked and it is a business line, so money is being lost as people can't get through?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is Engineer coming??

you can call 0345 454 1111 from any phone or try the online chat from contract us at the bottom of the page.

you can claim in for the loss of service once working by calling CS. it might not be worth the time for what you'd get back as the line rental is low.

as for loss of business unless you have a business service with a SLA in the T&S you can't claim for losses. Running a business from your home phone line is against the T&C.
0 Kudos
cheyene
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your quick response

0 Kudos
cheyene
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have tried the phone number but there is no option to speak to someone. How do I access chat? I can only see Tech Chatter at the bottom of the screen

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi cheyene

I'm really sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently, I've not been able to accurately locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you.

So I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos