Menu
MIHGB
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent Fault

over the past few months I have been encountering an ongoing issue with my landline provided by VM. My phone intermittently starts failing to make outgoing calls, either not dialling out or saying numbers are not recognised. At the same time as this happens, my burglar alarm fails to make the daily test calls. I have had visits from VM and alarm company engineers, both blaming the other for the fault. A basic corded phone works when plugged straight into the VM incoming box but, when the problem occurs, the cordless phone and alarm cannot dial out. The last VM engineer who called was very unhelpful and refused to check anything other than the input box coming into the house even when told that a colleague had said there were problems with the outside box on an earlier visit. This was for a fault with the TV and the cable box was found to be leaking. I am at my wits end! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent Fault

Hello MIHGB,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing issues with your telephone line.

I would like to take a look into this for you but I will need to gain access to your account so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you requesting further details.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos