Menu
rach279
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent Dialling Tone

Help! For some time now we've had an intermittent dialling tone as though there is a message waiting to be picked up. Have tried to resolve this through ringing home phone to leave a message but the answer system doesn't pick up (can't remember if we've activated it or not as we have a separate answer machine we normally use!). Have also tried 150 with no result - ended up being cut off for some reason after half an hour and 3 different departments. Don't know what else to try but it is beginning to annoy me! 

Any suggestions?

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Intermittent Dialling Tone

Hello rach279,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're currently experiencing issues with your dial tone.

I would like to take a look into this for you so I will need to gain access to your account and perform some checks.

If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you requesting further details.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello rach279,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're currently experiencing issues with your dial tone.

I would like to take a look into this for you so I will need to gain access to your account and perform some checks.

If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you requesting further details.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

rach279
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Brilliant, great service. Dialling tone back to normal.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rachael,

Glad to hear it's back to normal, any further issues just let me know I'm here to help Smiley Happy

Take care

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos